6 Years on this Earth

YPC News

6 Years on this Earth

관리자 0

Kindergartener Aiden Leos was killed during a road rage shooting in Orange County on Friday, May 21, while being driven to school.

After celebrating Aidan’s 6th birthday last week, his mother was driving him to school on the 55 Freeway in Orange. Allegedly, the mother flipped off a white car that cut her off on the highway.

Aidan then said, “Mommy, my tummy hurts,” after someone in the white car shot at their vehicle. His mother turned around to see Leos bleeding from his stomach and turning blue. Aiden was rushed to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Family members of Leos including his uncle, John J. Cloonan III, and his sister, Alexis Cloonan, spoke to news stations while his mother was “very distraught,” explained Alexis. John commented that “[Leos' mother] was merging to the right side to get away from this person, and as you can see if you go online and look at the photos, there's one bullet shot in the trunk that went through the trunk and right through my nephew.

Alexis said that her mother “picked [Aiden] up and he was bleeding on her, she had blood on her clothes … And then he started turning blue, and that’s when the ambulance took him. And that’s the last time my mom saw him alive.” She ended the interview by saying “Please help us find the people that did this to my little brother … He was a very, very loving boy.

The police have not yet found the shooter at the time of writing; however, a GoFundMe page has raised over $100,000 in support of Leos’ family.

by Kevin Lee

f4f339686559977ae5f41c70506654dc_1623453246_2128.jpg

0 Comments
Facebook Twitter KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand