Actress Anne Heche Dies After Car Crash

YPC News

Actress Anne Heche Dies After Car Crash

가교 0

A week after a car crash on August 5, Anne Heche, 53, died of  brain injury and severe burns. 

The Emmy Award-winning actress was reportedly speeding when she crashed her car into a building in the residential Mar Vista neighborhood in Los Angeles.

Shortly after, the building burst into flames, and Heche was pulled out of her vehicle and transported to the Grossman Burn Center where she was reported to be in critical condition.

An investigation carried out by the LAPD revealed that Heche had cocaine and fentanyl in her system at the time of the crash. It is also suspected that she had been driving under the influence. 

On August 12, however, representatives confirmed that Heche had been pronounced legally dead and, in light of this news, the LAPD stopped their investigation.

"As of today there will be no further investigative efforts made in this case," a statement from the LAPD reads. "Any information or records that have been requested prior to this turn of events will still be collected as they arrive as a matter of formalities and included in the overall case. When a person suspected of a crime expires, we do not present for filing consideration."

Shortly after her death was announced, Heche’s eldest son, Homer, released a statement on behalf of himself and his younger brother, Atlas.

“My brother Atlas and I lost our Mom,” he said. “After six days of almost unbelievable emotional swings, I am left with a deep, wordless sadness. Hopefully my mom is free from pain and beginning to explore what I like to imagine as her eternal freedom.”

By Alexandria Kim 

1d96397155f6d8039de9596f91140778_1661902287_0993.jpg

, ,

0 Comments
Facebook Twitter KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand