"You Ain't Black”

YPC News

"You Ain't Black”

관리자 0

88048ceb26c4f7f7f033be5d5fcecb60_1597607236_5321.jpg
In an interview on May 22 with Charlamagne Tha God, co-host of the radio show, The Breakfast Club, Joe Biden made an unforgettable remark: “if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black.”

As Charlamagne says “we’ve got more questions” to presidential nominee Biden near the end of a tense interview, Biden responded with, “You’ve got more questions? Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black.” Later that afternoon, Biden talked about his behavior while calling the US Black Chamber of Commerce. He said that he “shouldn't have been so cavalier” and “I know that the comments have come off like I was taking the African American vote for granted but nothing could be further from the truth.” President Trump has jumped onto this opportunity to sway the voter’s opinions on Biden. A Trump campaign senior advisor Katrina Pierson said that Biden thinks that “black men and women are incapable of being independent or free-thinking.” 

What is your opinion about Friday’s fiasco? Should Biden’s comment be overlooked? Does the Trump campaign have the right to add this line to their arsenal to further damage Biden’s reputation?

by Kevin Lee

88048ceb26c4f7f7f033be5d5fcecb60_1597607312_4039.jpg

0 Comments
Facebook Twitter KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand